KitchenAid / all 5 appliances faulty
ALL of our Kitchenaid appliances have had on-going repair in the short 5 years we've been in our home.
1. The hinge on the oven door keeps snapping - leaving the door agape.
2. The door on our second oven 'conveniently' locks due to a sensor poor design.
3. The microwave door spring just gave again.
4. The Kithenaid refrigerator pan leaks.
5. Our $800 Kitchenaid dishwasher which is only a year and a half old just died. Repair came out a long week later and replaced the motor only to find that's not the problem. Another week later we're waiting to have a new control panel installed.
ANY and all suggestions for fighting this with Kitchenaid welcomed! Believe in Karma.
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - bankofamerica debit card
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- KitchenAid - fridge alarm won't shut off
- KitchenAid - blender broke for no reason
- Kitchenaid Kusc35fxss Dishwasher - unequal pricing nationwide