Kirby / Lying about pay
Was told we would get paid training. Was told we would get weekly paychecks. Was told that I would never have to go door-to-door because I was a sales rep and the canvassers would be doing that job.
Lies, all of it. I worked for them for 9 straight days (including the 5 days of "paid" training) the last 3 of which were 14 hour days. We were all forced to knock on doors well into the evening. Being forced to knock doors all night in the cold and rain made me sick, so I was out for a few days, then decided that it wasnt worth going back when I was told that I wasnt going to be paid for training, and that I also wouldnt be getting a comission check for the $3, 000 Kirby vacuum I had sold. Needless to say this company is a whole lotta BS and I dont recommend anyone going to work for them.
More Kirby Complaints & Reviews
- Kirby - Scam and abuse! 
- Kirby Vacuums - Kirby sales tactics solution 
- United Consumer Financials/Kirby - Unethical Credit practices 
- Kirby Vacuum - sales tactics 
- Kirby Vacuum - Awful experience 
- The Kirby Company - business practices 
- The Kirby Company - machine does not work well, very pushy salesmen,
- Kirby - john daniel fields, representative of kirby; money owed me
- The Kirby Company - my kirby vacuum 
- The Kirby Company - kirby door to door