Kingsdown / failure
Mattress system was excellent at first, but within 3 months sagging started. No help from the manufacturer. Contacted retailer, and they sent an independent mattress inspector out. He took some measurements with his magic stick and some pics with his laptop cam. 2 weeks later manufacturer called and said not enough sagging, and mattress was not set on the proper frame. We put it on our sleigh bed, that has wood slats, and a center support post. If there was a problem with our frame, why didn't the installers tell us? What I call sagging, they call surface conforming. But, wait, they recommend rotating the mattress, so, then my feet area end up under my wife's head...where's the conformity there?? So, now, like others, we have a very expensive backache.
More Kingsdown Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress - kingsdown give up making mattresses! 
- Kingsdown - Sleep To Live Series 800 - major sag 
- Kingsdown Series 600 Mattress - this bed is horrible
- Kingsdown Mattress - terrible experience!
- Sleepys/ Kingsdown - defective &sleep to live& mattress 
- Kingsdown - eloquence mattress sold by mattress giant
- Kingsdown - kingstown mattress and box spring set queen 
- Kingsdown - mattress has severe body indents
- Kingsdown - kingsdown king mattress.
- Kingsdown - b kristen lxpt kg lp set, sb kristen lxpt kg mat