King Soopersu-scan device person store location at hampton & tower

Employee James moved my walker away from me and grabbed my reusable bags from my hand, luckily I was able to grab my walker back or I could have fallen down due to spinal issues and balance problems. He also was still aggressive towards me when I was bagging the groceries as my husband handed them to me as he scanned them. I moved the chips from the one bag to another causing the machine to react and that was my fault but the machine continued to say scan item before placing them in the bag.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Aurora, CO He was hovering over us and told me to stop moving the bags even though I was not, nor did I move anymore product from any bags. When he pulled my walker away from me and my grip on it, I told him not to do that. After we were done he turned to my husband and laughing he told my husband have a nice day. I told my husband that James was an [censored] and left. This happened today (12/04) at around noon. This employee was way out of line. I surely hope that your company doesn't encourage this type of behavior.

• Updated by Gcbbiggs, Dec 04, 2018

Employee James, as we moved to a check out line, he abruptly grabbed my walker away from me and then grabbed my reusable bags right out of my hand not saying anything at all. It all happened so fast and luckily I was able to get a hold of my walker right away or I could have fallen down. He was very aggressive to us as he continued to not only annoy me but treated me like I was an idiot. I did move 1 item out of a bag into another so we had more room to put more items in. He was hovering over us and the machine told us to scan item before putting it in the bag. This happened a few more times even though I didn't do it again. He came back over at the end and told me this wouldn't keep happening if I would have stopped moving the bags, which I had not. I turned to my husband and told him that James was an [censored]. After my husband put everything in the cart to head out of the store, he laughed telling my husband to have a good day. This happened at around noon today (12/4). This person needs to learn manners as well as safety of a customer with disabilities. I am very angry about what happened.

Gc