King Soopers — beware
Feb 24 2010 i tried to pay for my items at the Ken Pratt pky in longmont colorado tonight. the card scanner was not working. after trying the card repeatedly we had to get a clerk. Her assistance was polite and sarcastic.
The check out was a big hassel, and even tough the clerk said the correct words but did not get into action and do it, fix the problem.I have shopped at another store, which recently went out of bussiness, (Albertsons)
In determining where i will get my food and such, I don't think Safeway and it's clerk are more trouble than i will put up with. Unless, I have reason to do otherwise I will take my Bussiness To King Soopers. just thought you would like to know you have lost a customer due to;Faulty computer scanner and a slow, sarcastic clerk. i have done more than my fair share of giving you feedback about my choice for shopping at Safeway.
More King Soopers Complaints & Reviews
- King Soopers - abusive to employees 
- King Soopers - terrible experience 
- King Soopers - arrogant manager 
- King Soopers - arrests complainers 
- King Soopers - manager's attitude, nasty mean, refusal to help 
- King Soopers - unethical behavior
- King Soopers - michelle, register duty
- King Soopers - your online floral department!!!
- King Soopers - pharmacy
- King Soopers - store manager is incompetent