Keranique / fraud-withdrawal of money

1 United States
Phone: 1-888-672-2259

I was told in order to get the products I only had to pay shipping, I did. Today I look at my account and see that I was charged 85.00 from Keranique. I called they told me I could not send the products back, asked for a manager given the name Blake, I called later both female representatives I explained to her the product broke me out and I need an address she told me she could give me a discount of 30.00 off I said yes, you will no longer be billed as I asked the 1st lady to cancel she told me sure, the second lady told me you would not be able to send the product back but encourage me to take the discount. Unknowing to me she withdrew 55.00 extra from my account after taking 85.00 from my account with in 1 business day hours I was upset with you taking 85.00 what would make you think I would be fine with you deducting more monies from my account, you gave me the impression that you would return the 85.00 and I would only be charged the 55.00. I would not have authorized this transaction without full understanding these monies would be withdrawn in a couple of hours. I would like my monies back after being lied to, after going in my account and still having my account number to do so after 2 months, I am not interesting in the product, or happy about the way they conduct business, poor customer service who are trained to give false information phone number, and addresses. Do not buy.

Pe