Kenya Airways — kq250 - nairobi to seychelles (thursday 16 november - 11.10am)
We (myself and my pregnant wife) left JKIA on the above flight at 11.30am but within an hour we were told that due to a technical fault we were unable to enter international waters and we would have to turn back to JKIA. We were then told that JKIA was busy so there would be a delay in landing. We eventually land at around 2pm and were sent to wait in the departure lounge until further notice. We had to insist on KQ staff providing us with water (a basic human right). After two hours we have yet to board another plane to take us to the Seychelles and are still waiting at the departure lounge with very little information on what is happening or how we can make formal complaints to KQ. This is my formal complaint and I demand a full refund for this delay. I look forward to hearing from you without delay.
More Kenya Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Kenya Airways Taiwan - terrible service - incompetent 
- Kenya Airways - baggage pilferage 
- Kenya Airways - lost/stolen items in my bag
- Kenya Airways - customer care and handling difficult situations at hand.
- Kenya Airways Cargo - takeing of money
- Kenya Airways - burgled bag and my valuables were taken away: bag code 0706 kq 023211 los-ken-dxb flight kq533-kq304 dated 17 aug
- Kenya Airways - I am complaining about my lost luggage
- Kenya Airways - I was denied access to the plane and need remboursement of the ticket
- Kenya Airways - pushchair damage
- Kenya Airways - a 8 hours delay on a flight kenya - abidjan