Kenstar Food Processor / Not working from date of purchase

I have purchased Kenstar food processor from a local dealer sub ham electronics, up pal, Hyderabad. From the day one while using some burning smell is coming, i have given several complaints to Kenstar authorized dealer and my complaints no's are HGR07B010060, HGR07C100018, HGR07D19009. In the first occasions Mr.Kiran service engineer visited the house and said that the motor having problem and he replaced the motor. Later at the time of using the same got smell and again i called the Kiran for repair. Mr.Kiran said that i have to speak to Mr.Deekshitulu in this regard. After three times mr.Deekshitulu informed me that if Kiran says it is really a problem with food processor he assured for replacement. The same was brought into the notice of Mr.Joshi of Kenstar but there is no use. I got fed up with the same and I handed over to Subham Electronics where i have purchased. In the presence of the shop owner also the smell being observed. Even though they dont want to replace the same. Can someone suggest me to whom i have to contact.

N  21st of Apr, 2008 by
kenstar products are not worth purchasing i got kenstar food processor and microwave at my wedding ... its been 7 months and no body from the service senter has even bothered to give us a demo... wats the use of buying a product when u dont know how to operate it... my kind advice to all ... plzz do not buy products from kenstar..