Kenstar / Pathetic Service - After Sales

1 India Review updated:

I have put in a complaint with the customer service department of Kenstar regarding the pathetic service being provided by the company. I do not see anything happening there other than getting a standard answer that someone will get back to you. (7 days still ahve'nt heard from them). I had bought a water purifier of Kenstar and the following are the problems with that:

1. After 10 calls the person responsible for installing it came to my place.

2. The installation was done after 4 days of purchase.

3. He was outright rude and behaved as he was doing some favors to me

4. The installation is not proper and the water is leaking from it and because of that there is damage to my kitchen.

I have given a complaint at the call center and the complaint number is DAM08D180016. (it took 4 calls from my side to register complaint there too)

The dealer insisted that you product is good but I seriously believe that things like these do not show such a good company in good light ; before buying stuff of this company I would suggest a lot of people to think twice.

Comments

• Ms
      19th of Aug, 2008

I purchased a kenstar washing machine 3 months back. The drier is not working . Even after complaing thrice & even after 4 days no one turnedup. The response is poor