Kenmore Elite High Efficiency Washer / rusting around bleach dispenser
Sears purchase 12/2010 five top of line appliances following remodel. Problem: RUST around Kenmore Elite High Efficiency Washer liquid bleach dispenser. I have been trying to resolve this with Sears for 2+ months without help from Sears. I want them to provide excellent customer service and am not getting any service. There are lots of complaints about this rust issue on Sears site -- only read one where Sears stood up and replaced the washer collar twice. I was told that no rust protection was to be provided by ANY warranty. The whole washer body has or had a 3 year body protection... I have gone thru 2 years of severe injury and illness making me unable to deal with more issues other than trying to stay alive. Having recovered a great deal I am (and have been for 2+ months) to get this resolved without success. Most of the staff have been horrible, there are a few that listened but could or would not help -- I got the part number, purchase cost but can't get a firm quote on getting a tech out. I get conflicting quotes on all pricing.
I think this should be covered and replaced without cost - a manufacturing defect not caused by me/our household. Our maintenance of our belongings is unquestionable, our home is heated/air conditioned and we don't open to outside moisture --- so that is not an issue. The lid is always left open so there is not an issue there either.
If Sears will not be standup about this and fix it asap I will never again waste my monies at Sears for any purchase.
More Kenmore Elite High Efficiency Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore elite washer
- Kenmore - double oven
- Kenmore - wait time/ broken speaker
- Kenmore - top loading washing machine
- Kenmore - 500 series does not clean clothes