Keller Williams Central Valley / post foreclosure eviction
I am a Realtor in Fresno CA. I have a client who lost her home in foreclosure. Before the foreclosure was finalized, she had found a buyer for the home who would purchase and rent to her, as she had a long running day care business set up in the home, with special permits, etc.
Saxon Mortgage offered her cash for keys, a plus for them, but will not negotiate anything to sell the home to the buyer she found, so she can continue the business without being evicted, or required to move. She knows this will totally disrupt her day care, and ruin her business to be under eviction, but they seem to be completely stonewalling this owner who has already lost her home, and now suffers the possibility of ruining her only source of income.
Since they are going to sell the home anyway, why are they waiting to evict her when there is an exceptionally well qualified buyer willing to take the home as-is with the prior owner still in it?
If anyone has an inside contact for Saxon who can think logically, and has the ability to make a sensible logicalplease e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks- Vic Pasnick
More Keller Williams Central Valley Complaints & Reviews
- Keller Williams Realty / Kellerwilliamsbrentwood.com - the darkside of keller williams 
- Keller Williams Realty - fraud and scam 
- Keller Williams Real Estate - telling lies to my realtor hoping to gain a higher price! 
- Keller Williams Realty - scammers 
- Keller Williams Realtor - agent angie kearns richards 
- Keller Williams Realty - realtor services
- Keller Williams Realty - buying a house
- Keller Williams Realty - agent phillip walker of dallas/park cities
- Keller Williams Realty - preeti bhathal
- Keller Williams Realty - referral from agent