Keith Peirson Toyota / overcharged - warranty added in
Don't buy a car at Keith Pierson Toyota in Orange Park; they don't care about the customer! I was not satisfied with the Toyota Camery I purchased there and tried to return it the next day and they would not take it back.
The "limited life time" warranty is a scam!!! They will end up over charging you by adding this $3000.00 warranty into your car price. .. the salesman line is “all cars at this dealership are sold with it”.
If you are interested in a Toyota, shop somewhere else in the Jacksonville area.
A very unsatisfied customer
More Keith Peirson Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2018 4runner limited
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion xb
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion blizzard paint falling off in sheets
- Toyota Motor Corporation - hertrich toyota milford delaware service department
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 94 toyota pickup with frame rot