Keiser University / rico

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I don't know if you will find many students with good experiences but I am sure you will find a path of financial destruction to the majority of students. Finding an attorney that is experienced with this type of litigation may be a problem since I am sure Keiser possesses a strong legal department to pull off this scam and if you connect the dots you will find the owners have several political connections. jbvnd, the beauty of their scam is they do not defraud the lenders because if you do not complete the semester they return the monies to the lender and bill you direct. Unfortunately, contacting you local representative is a waste of time since they donate monies to their campaign election. We could try applying the RICO Act which addresses their activity.

Comments

• Th
      20th of Jan, 2010

I just got ripped of by Keiser in West Palm Beach. The financial aid person lied to me and I stopped going after 1 class. 6 months later I got hit with a bill for 7, 000 dollars. If you are pursuing this let me know I will give any aassistance in my power. These people need to be brought to justice.

• Sc
      28th of Feb, 2010

going thru same thing, Only mine is much more involved and Im in the middle of a grievence with the school. You can believe if this doesnt
    come to a mutual agreement, I will be talking loud and proud to alot of
    people about all the shady stuff I know they have been doing, It is so
    sad that you go in there with your Dreams, goals, ambitions, and what
    do they do with it. Rip it from you like its nothing well I am one who is
    not gonna go quietly. So if anybody wants to help in the cause I have to meet with them for hearing soon. So email maybe with all of us together
    having problems of similiar nature we can finally stop it. Numbers speak
    volumes. If not good luck to you guys

• Se
      16th of Aug, 2010

hey, just read that thing that you wrote on keiser college.. I went there for 2 weeks, and realized what a joke it was. They got my full pell grant and still charging me 6, ooo through salliemae, and had put me in collections for 600$ that i supposibly owe the school... what can i do??
    what happened with all yours?

rave_on_jess@yahoo.com

• Ba
      14th of Apr, 2011

Write, file with the Department of EDU, FL Dept of EdU, and the bbb. also we should find as many people as possible type up a petition and submit it.

• Ba
      14th of Apr, 2011

oh and get it signed first by many people

• Kj