Kay Jewelers / they lost my band

1 4325 Glenwood Ave #2063, Raleigh, NC, United States

I went to get my three rings, two band and one main ring inspected yesterday 12/17/18. A new girl named Ariana was my clerk. She grabbed the rings and took them to the inspection station. When she came back she only handed me two rings back. The main ring and one band. My son which was with me and myself demanded to know where the other band had gone. They treated us as if web were thieves. Then the manager Ashley Hilliard came out and said to us that we would have to leave and that if we did not, then they would call mall security. The clerk Ariana, which has only worked there for two days, proceeded to say that I had only handed her two rings. The manager then called mall security to take my son and I out of the store. After i made a huge show, was when the manager proceeded to give me the claims department information and their regional manager's phone number. I called their claims department and I am now waiting to see what happens. In the meantime I am missing one band out of my wedding rings. DO NOT GO to this store. You will be dealing with thieves. They do not respect their customers and instead of finding a solution they will just kick you out. HORRIBLE service and i would not recommend anyone to go there. STEER clear of the Kay Jewelers in Crabtree Valley Mall.

Es