Kaspersky Lab / charged 3 times for internet security & refused refund
annual renewal for Internet security was due & received an email from Kaspersky offering a discount on new internet security. took the offer & cover continued. Received a recent bank statement that showed 3 orders raised for amounts adding up to a total of approx £120. Contacted CS, sent them a copy of bank statement & they advised that the previous year had auto renewed (no explanation on why a 3rd order was duplicated). CS also advised that as past 14 day period, no refund was eligible.
Very disappointing service.
More Kaspersky Lab Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky China - paid for service renewal, code unable to activate. refuse to refund.
- Kaspersky Lab - unethical behavior
- Kaspersky Lab (and LS & SS Services Inc, a registered Partner) - unauthorized charge of $159.99 billed to my credit card
- Dri Kaspersky Lab - my credit card was charged usd 74.00 without my consent
- Kaspersky Lab - customer service employees cannot speak or understand english and auto-renewed without my authorization