Karate America Jacksonville, FloridaWHAT A SCAM !!!!!!!

What a HUGE SCAM this place is. They have very deceptive practices. Our 9 yrs old daughter wanted to try out karate so we took her to Karate America on Hodges Blvd, which is Windsor Park location. After about 2 months of attending karate, my husband went in to pay the fee for the next six weeks and the lady at the counter gave him a paper to sign and took the credit card payment from him. At the same time our daughter got sick and she wasn't able to attend for almost two weeks. After that she lost interest and no longer wanted to go.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Jacksonville, FL Just last week they ran another payment automatically and when I called the home office I was told that my husband had signed a contact for the next 3 years. I was livid when I found out and my husband said he did not sign a contact because the lady at the counter did not tell him so and they did not give him a copy of the contact. I called back the home office and whoever answered the phone said that indeed he had signed a contact and that we were responsible for it. Well, I tell you what I'm going to do. First, I have already reported my husband credit card stolen so they can't take another penny out. Second I am going to call an attorney for a lawsuit (everybody that wants to get on, contact me) and Third, I will let everybody know what a Ripoff these people are. Maybe I'll call Channel 12 news and make a big stink about it.

Comments

• Ga
      Jul 09, 2012

Reporting the card stolen was fraud. That may come back to haunt you. You husband's signature on the contract carries a lot of weight in favor of the merchant. Good luck with that.