JustFly — bought airline tickets for 6 people and flight was changed
I bought 6 airline tickets from Boston to Paris, the airlines contacted me to tell me there was a flight change. We could travel on the flight change so they said they would refund me my money. I received an email that day saying they refunded me the money to contact Justfly about the refund. I contacted Justfly to be told yes they did receive the refund but it would take me 6 to 8 weeks to receive to call my bank because they had the money. I called my bank and was told they had no record of my refund. I have never had any problems with my bank getting my money before. I called Justfly back getting disconnected twice and they kept giving me the same story. It has been over a week since the airline refunded the money. I will never go thru this website again. It didn't take them 6 to 8 weeks to take my money for the tickets. My bank has filed a claim against them so hopefully I will finally get it back.
More JustFly Complaints & Reviews
- JustFly - seat selection charge for seats that are not an additional charge
- JustFly - Hidden charges!
- JustFly.com - aerial tickets/ outrageous customer service
- JustFly - wrong passport number with hainan airlines, booking # 097-152-192, confirmation # ncksk2h 
- JustFly - canceled flight 
- JustFly - your employees and process
- JustFly - misleading air ticket
- JustFly - problems with their website cost me $75
- JustFly - asked to speak to manager and was on hold indefinitely and then flight cancelled
- JustFly - recent flight experience