Justanswers — scam
I am locked out of my Microsoft account. I went to the internet and attempted to contact them. Justanswers, came up. I spoke with the man via the computer. The cost would be $5.00. Within 2 minutes, my phone rang. It was from the FRAUD department. They asked me if I had authorized a $31.00 charge. I told them no. They then asked me if I had authorized a $40.00 charge, again, I told them, no. I explained that I had only authorized a $5.00 charge, which they did not count. The fraud department told me it was a scam, and they would be sending me new cards. When I took a close look at their advertisement, it said, that they are not associated with Microsoft. Please be careful. They are not a legitimate company.
More Justanswers Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000