[Resolved] JustAnswer / stand & deliver!

I contacted Just Answer yesterday under the mistaken impression that it was somewhere in Microsoft to sort out purchase & download problems & was dunned of SAR640 without finding anywhere to ask for specific help. OK, it is a lot of money to pay but maybe you can make it worth my while.

Before I went to England towards the end of April, I had to persuade Microsoft to download MS Office (Personal) rather than any of the other versions - including 2016!

I went off confident that I'd made my point, only to return on or about 22 May to find that Microsoft had taken SAR899 from my current a/c using my Visa cheque card (# ends in 7446). At the same time, I had a massive download of what seems to be some unknown version of MS Office.

Before thinking of what was going on, I tried to do the download, only to get the repeated message "We couldn't contact the server [which server?]. Please try again in a few minutes (0x80072F8F)." This went on for about 3h.

Please, for my SAR640, may I know:
which version of MS office has been sent to me?
if it is not the Personal option, how can I scrub off what is essentially a disc clog?
how do I get a refund of the SAR810 (i.e. SAR899 - SAR 89) lifted from me using my cheque card?

Yours,
Stephen Cridland (stephen.[protected]@bucknet.co.za)

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, May 29, 2018

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this question. While we do have technicians that can help to get to the bottom of this issue for you, we are not affiliated with Microsoft any way nor do we distribute any Microsoft products.

We will reach out to you at the email address provide din an attempt resolve any outstanding concerns that you may have.

In the mean time, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at [protected]@justanswer.com or by phone from South Africa at [protected].

Regards,