JustAnswer — repeated billing for one answer.
Yes, I indeed asked to find one answer to a problem I was having and could not resolve. My answer came the next day and I was under the impression that after I paid the fee for the answer, that it was a one time charge. It seemed to be a very good website. Well, as everyone else has stated in their own complaints, that this site has you now on an every month billing cycle that runs in to eternity. This is a better Ponzi scheme than Berry Madoff could ever think of.
The next step is all the JustAnswer sites. I have already employed a full legal team to go after this case with a pit bull tenacity. We are only out the 1st month. But there better not be a second month or the legal fees will be far more than the monthly deduction they took.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request