Just Brakes / Stay away
Stupid me, I let my husband take my van in for a brake check. The front brakes were just starting to rub and I understood that we'd need the front brakes replaced. Ok. But Just Brakes insisted that the back brakes had fused together - a blatant lie since I'd have felt the performance of my brakes change if the back brakes were fused. There was nothing wrong with the back brakes, but my husband okayed the repair (because I was very sick that day and he didn't want to bother me).
As if the $750 repair of the perfectly fine back brakes wasn't enough, the repair was totally botched. The brake light went on within a day and I took the van back to talk to the manager Adrian. He protested that the light wasn't his fault or his problem.
I took the van to another brake place who then told me that the master cylinder was going out because of the faulty repair by Just Brakes. Now I have to spend another $300 at another brake place to fix the repair because Adrian will NOT fix it. Not only did they destroy my master cylinder, the didn't install the back brakes correctly.
More Just Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Bad business 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes - customer service
- Just Brakes - brake service
- Just Brakes - Store number 650 fort pierce fl.
- Just Brakes - theft from vehicle while being serviced
- Just Brakes - They Crashed my vehicle while in their care