Just Brakes / Stay away

Stupid me, I let my husband take my van in for a brake check. The front brakes were just starting to rub and I understood that we'd need the front brakes replaced. Ok. But Just Brakes insisted that the back brakes had fused together - a blatant lie since I'd have felt the performance of my brakes change if the back brakes were fused. There was nothing wrong with the back brakes, but my husband okayed the repair (because I was very sick that day and he didn't want to bother me).

As if the $750 repair of the perfectly fine back brakes wasn't enough, the repair was totally botched. The brake light went on within a day and I took the van back to talk to the manager Adrian. He protested that the light wasn't his fault or his problem.

I took the van to another brake place who then told me that the master cylinder was going out because of the faulty repair by Just Brakes. Now I have to spend another $300 at another brake place to fix the repair because Adrian will NOT fix it. Not only did they destroy my master cylinder, the didn't install the back brakes correctly.

Bi

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes
    was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at 1-800-445-7105 to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.