Just Answer (USA) — legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
Order (case) # : [protected]
Earlier on today I submitted a complaint about Just Answer (USA) whom I had found on Google & had turned to in order to try & retrieve a debt of $1, 000 owed by an Australian plumber in Victoria.
I cannot find that complaint now. It was about two amounts of AUS $5 & AUS $76 which were taken from my credit card account at the same time even though Just Answer specified the $5 would be taken first as a deposit, & then the $76 later on after my queries had been resolved.
After having waited for 15 minutes & received no answer, I realised that Just Answer was an American company & may not be fully versed on Australian law. I decided to cancel my credit card & requested a refund without wanting to listen to any advice forthcoming from their lawyers.
* After another half an hour I decided to make a complaint, NOT out of spite but solely because I did not want other trusting people to lose their hard earned money like myself. *
I later discovered that Just Answer informed me that they had notified my bank that they would CANCEL the 2 amounts that were pending to be debited from my credit card bank account.
THANK YOU Just Answer, & may I say with a sigh of relief. I dared not read the advice submitted by your lawyers just in case you refused to refund my monies even though you had asserted to the contrary.
* Nevertheless I will in future be very reticent in providing my credit card details to companies online because I may not be so lucky next time. AND I also alert others who are reading this message to be more careful *
A very big THANK YOU also to Complaintsboard, without you we would have no recourse to voice our complaints & feedback. You also provide a preventative measure for others NOT to fall into deep pools of trouble, mainly financial.
More Just Answer (USA) Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- JustAnswer - advice