Joss & Main — They charged me for "free shipping"
I bought two beautiful lamps from them: Bailey Table Lamp and Lexi Table Lamp. The website claims that they provide a free shipping on orders over $49, that was my case, however, I paid for shipping anyway without any reason. And the worst part of it is that I noticed it after I paid for the order.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Boston, MAOf course, if I saw the total cost at the beginning, I would refuse to order. But they were very sneaky and just cheated.
I can't do anything about it, but I would like to warn the other: be very careful and you better call them before ordering, maybe it will prevent you from mistakes like mine, even though it wasn't my fault, I don't think they will want to listen to me
More Joss & Main Complaints & Reviews
- Joss & Main - Order Feb 27, 2011 
- Joss and Main - Products do not. Match as listed on website/ poor return policy 
- Joss & Main - Order Cancelled for No Reason 
- Joss and Main - Product naming and quality 
- Joss and Main - Service and accuracy 
- Joss and Main - Order shipped after cancellation 
- Joss and Main - pick up of carpet to be returned
- Joss and Main - Shipped items after I canceled
- Joss & Main - Strange company
- Joss & Main - 7-piece angelica patio seating group