Joss & Main — No delivery
Spent ages agonising over a piece of furniture and eventually decided on a quite expensive one from Joss & Main. Got the confirmation and gave a delivery date so I took a day off to make sure I was at home to receive it. On the day I checked the tracking and saw there was a delay but as it was not specific so I called them for more details. I was then told they had cancelled my order because the item was "too heavy to ship" for their courier. What a ridiculous situation. They said they had e-mailed me but no sign of that (how likely is that???). They said they were very sorry but nothing they could do. No real apology or attempt to sort something else out - in this day of parcels moving all over the world I can't believe it is beyond the wit of man, or a company that cares at least a little about its customers, that they could not sort something out.
So we are left very disappointed and angry that they could not care less and did not even tell us in advance so I wasted a day at home. All together very shoddy experience and will never be using them again and I suggest anyone else is very wary as they may take your money and then decide they don't want to sell it.
More Joss & Main Complaints & Reviews
- Joss & Main - Order Feb 27, 2011 
- Joss and Main - Products do not. Match as listed on website/ poor return policy 
- Joss & Main - Order Cancelled for No Reason 
- Joss and Main - Product naming and quality 
- Joss and Main - Service and accuracy 
- Joss and Main - Order shipped after cancellation 
- Joss and Main - pick up of carpet to be returned
- Joss and Main - Shipped items after I canceled
- Joss & Main - Strange company
- Joss & Main - They charged me for "free shipping"