Joss and Main / Shipped items after I canceled
I have the same issued. I ordered two night stands on a Monday that was supposed to ship on Wednesday. The order was canceled on Tuesday and I followed up with a phone call on Wednesday to make sure the items did not ship. On Thursday I received an email saying the order shipped already and therefore could not be canceled. After speaking to a Joss and Main representative they told me even though they shipped early I would be responsible for the return shipment and I declined the offer. They next offered to pay for 50% of the return shipment and I declined again. The rep then go on to say the fee will be waived but then I will only get a store credit. SERIOUSLY??? I declined again and told them I would never shop there so a store credit would be useless to me. I want my money back and refuse to pay one dime for their error. They finally agreed to refund me but I do not trust them. They also told me that if I attempt to stop the charge I would be 6 months getting my money back. Wow!!! Stay away for this company.
More Joss and Main Complaints & Reviews
- Joss & Main - Order Feb 27, 2011 
- Joss and Main - Products do not. Match as listed on website/ poor return policy 
- Joss & Main - Order Cancelled for No Reason 
- Joss and Main - Product naming and quality 
- Joss and Main - Service and accuracy 
- Joss and Main - Order shipped after cancellation 
- Joss and Main - pick up of carpet to be returned
- Joss & Main - Strange company
- Joss & Main - They charged me for "free shipping"
- Joss & Main - 7-piece angelica patio seating group