Joss and Main / Shipped items after I canceled

I have the same issued. I ordered two night stands on a Monday that was supposed to ship on Wednesday. The order was canceled on Tuesday and I followed up with a phone call on Wednesday to make sure the items did not ship. On Thursday I received an email saying the order shipped already and therefore could not be canceled. After speaking to a Joss and Main representative they told me even though they shipped early I would be responsible for the return shipment and I declined the offer. They next offered to pay for 50% of the return shipment and I declined again. The rep then go on to say the fee will be waived but then I will only get a store credit. SERIOUSLY??? I declined again and told them I would never shop there so a store credit would be useless to me. I want my money back and refuse to pay one dime for their error. They finally agreed to refund me but I do not trust them. They also told me that if I attempt to stop the charge I would be 6 months getting my money back. Wow!!! Stay away for this company.

Ar