Joshua Doore - Russells / sales lady's bad attitude

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 by   User
Tsakane, South Africa
Hi on 05 02 18 I lodged a complain at russels tsakane mall about a faulty base set, a lady named phindile assisted me. On the 07 02 18 I received a call from the supplier (edblo) to tell me that they have released a new base set to be delivered to me and she proceeded by saying, if (i) see that it is taking long for the item to be delivered I must go back to the store to inform them so that they will do something for me. On the 13 02 18 I went to the store I did as I was advices, I found phindile she told me that there's nothing she can do because she did her part last week, when I insist she told me that it is not too long I must wait and i'm not the only customer. She then left me there seated until I decided to leave the store. I am ashamed and angry to find that there are still shops who have people like that and when I review here on the internate I find that people are not happy about russels and you guys cannot even handle the cases. It paints a bad picture about you. I think those people who stop to pay their accounts it is because of things like these. Please look at the matter. Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Retail Stores

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree