Joshua Doore - Russells / sales lady's bad attitude

1 Tsakane, South Africa

Hi on 05 02 18 I lodged a complain at russels tsakane mall about a faulty base set, a lady named phindile assisted me. On the 07 02 18 I received a call from the supplier (edblo) to tell me that they have released a new base set to be delivered to me and she proceeded by saying, if (i) see that it is taking long for the item to be delivered I must go back to the store to inform them so that they will do something for me. On the 13 02 18 I went to the store I did as I was advices, I found phindile she told me that there's nothing she can do because she did her part last week, when I insist she told me that it is not too long I must wait and i'm not the only customer. She then left me there seated until I decided to leave the store. I am ashamed and angry to find that there are still shops who have people like that and when I review here on the internate I find that people are not happy about russels and you guys cannot even handle the cases. It paints a bad picture about you. I think those people who stop to pay their accounts it is because of things like these. Please look at the matter. Thank you.

Nk