Jomashop / extremely rude representative!!

Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

I have received the wrong watch and contacted Jomashop customer service for some assistance. They said that it was better for me to keep it because shipping back would be too expensive. I also would like to mention that customer service rep was very rude and ignorant. I asked for a return address and he refused to tell me. Then I asked his name and he just hung up!
I called again and the same person picked up. I only said one word and was immediately disconnected! Terrible customer service, I guess the worst I have ever dealt with! There are very rude people working in Jomashop company and there is no way to return anything. Better stay away!

Sa
Jul 26, 2016

Comments

• Vi
      Sep 16, 2016

Kinda vague review don't you think ?!?

here is why i think it is vague
    "I have received the wrong watch" - what did you order and what did you get ?
    "shipping back would be too expensive" - their policies and my experience with them is that they cover return shipping for anything like this
    I asked for a return address and he refused" - it is on their website for ALL TO SEE !! and obviously on the return thing they send !!

We are then left with RUDE, well ?!? what does that mean when all the above was obvious [email protected]!

i guess the issue is not all that important to you if most your review is about RUDE and not the idea you got the wrong product - i find that
    concerning!!