Jolly Chic / scam

This company I placed an order with never sent a confirmation email. I went to find out what happened. I've attached a screen shot of my conversation with them. It took 65 minutes! I still have not received any emails from them. They did charge me, though. Please do not use this company.

Jolly Chic

Sh
Sep 8, 2014

Comments

• Fu
      9th of Nov, 2014

I think their company fake. Did anyone ordered from this company ????? did u get?

11th of Dec, 2018

@Fuad222 Jollychic is a fraud I have been cheated the stuff is suck and horrible and even openly cheating in website they'll show as free but after u bill u'll see u'll be charged. If ask for refund she's showing fake account and Rob 75 percent of your money it's been 3 months now I didn't receive my order yet out of 15 products I received on 2 dirty stinky damaged shirts don't believe the pics on the website they r fake the stuff they deliver is horrible and worthless

• Fu
      9th of Nov, 2014

Please answer. I would like to buy anythink. if they not order, I will not buy please... who bought from here?

• Kr
      10th of Nov, 2014

Still waiting after ordering over 3 weeks ago! HUGE SCAM ARTISTS! Thank God, I only am out about $25.00!!! I feel sorry for those that have placed larger orders with them!

• Tu
      21st of Nov, 2014

I ordered from this company, it took a month, the quality was very low, they provided me aFAKE TRACKING NO, I tryed to contact their customer service many time, by mail, Facebook, after days I got a reply, which didn't really contained the answer to my question, the mail was written in slang...complete ghetto style...I live in Belgium, I played with Visa card so it was not possible to delete my order, and they provided no information about my order, everything was fake

23rd of Jan, 2015

I have received goods from them in the past. My most recent order included trousers that were in the wrong size. I emailed them and they refused to exchange them or refund me. I've received copy and paste answers and had to repeat myself over and over again because each email was replied by a different person. WORST customer service ever. You know what they say about paying peanuts. I've learnt my lesson.

• Ve
      2nd of May, 2015

I ordered from them before reading all the complaints about them. I DID receive my order. My biggest problem was with DHL, the shipping company. The only thing, for me, with Jolly Chic is the sizes. I ordered a size Med. coat and it fit likes a small. After reading all the complaints I'm just glad I got my order. Though I will not be ordering from them or the others like them ever again. (They are based in China.)

• Da
      1st of Jun, 2015

My centerMy informationAccount details Shipping addressMy order infoMy ordersOrders trackingMy wishlistMy reservationMy ProfitMy bonusMy commentMy Blogger Program

All my orders

Time

Status

Operate

B2015050101455221 order number
    I ordered merchandise on 5/01/2015 they said that delivery was attempted but I do not believe that. The tracking site they sent me to is fake. I am out $52.00.
    Do not use this company, they are con artists.

• Ka
      24th of Aug, 2015

After 4 months they told me that I have returned the package (that never arrived and the tracking number was no good, also tried to get help from Jollychic, online and by email). They didn`t reply until I opened a cese on paypal.
    Now they made me take credit store instead of my money.

This sounds like a scam to me!!

• Ra
      23rd of Dec, 2015

Jollychic.com - Order paid and not received yet
    order B2015122015408544

• Mr
      8th of Feb, 2016

This company is a total and utter scam . Do not order from them ever !!! I ordered stuff over a month ago and it never came . They took my money and I called them 5 times and they kept telling me it was on its way ! They are liars beyond belief . I am just glad I only spent 70 with them but I am reporting this to the police as it's the biggest scam ever !!!