JoAnn Fabric / horrible experience
Ordered something from JoAnn Fabric and their rep assured me that my order was in stock. They said I'll get it within few weeks. Gave them three weeks and decided to contact and ask what was going on and where my order was. They said that everything was ok and told that my order was already on its way. Waited another week and nothing. Emailed these guys and was shocked when they said that my order was cancelled because it was out of stock. What? One week ago they said that it was shipped and now they claimed it was not in stock. Smelled a scam and demanded my money back.
They said that they were not able to refund me because it was against their policy and offered me a 50% discount on my next order. I refused and said that all I need is my money and they just stopped replying. Scammers!
More JoAnn Fabric Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.