Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores

Posted: Apr 24, 2017 by

online order keeps being cancelled

joann.com
I placed a big order for four times, and each time they cancel my order without any explanation. I contacted customer support numerous times and all they can tell me it is cancelled by their "asset protection" department. Contacting that department is impossible, you can leave a voice mail message and you may get an e-mail back without any useful information, nor a reconfirmation of the order.
They say they have updated my information and should order again (but my coupon I used was only valid for one order), but the next order gets cancelled again.
I placed the same order again, but in my mothers name with her contact details and again, the order got cancelled.
I had a good deal with some items on sale and an additional coupon, so I'm pretty sure the "asset protection" just means protecting your own assets so you can make enough money on the items you sell. I used to be a big fan of, bought a lot of stuff over the years, but now I am very very disappointed. Especially since there is no solution offered.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Department Stores

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree