JJ'shouse.com / returns

1 Miami, FL, United States

As was previously stated in other complaints, jj's house do not want to accept returns. The sizing are not correct. They are off. I order 2 dresses and a size larger than I normally wear and it was still too small. They tell you that if it is a customized dress, then you cannot return it, but my dresses were not customized, they were regular sizes that we used in the U.S. Now that I asked to returned them, I get the same thing everyone else is getting. We cannot sell the dresses because they are custom fitted. I thought custom fitting was when you give your measurements and they make them from that. I too will be contacting my credit card company on this matter. The dresses are beautiful, but if they want to stay in business, they better learn to how to treat their customers. Their customer service is terrible, how is it that you cannot talk to anyone, but you have to emailed them and then they respond back to you within 24 hours. That is bad customer service and I will get my money back from these dresses.

Di