Jitterbug / inacurate information/service
The sales department was great. Abraham in Carlsbad CA. The service was horrible. I was put on hold for 30 min. The staff was rude. No one could answer my questions. They always needed to go to a "higher source". Since I travel out of country for work and often turn off service while I'm gone. Abraham assured me that all I had to do on my return was pay a $35.00 reactivation fee which I agreed to do. After two days of new active service I put the phone on hold. I paid the full phone charge. I called upon my return and Jitterbug informed me that I had to return the unit to Detroit, MI (from Colorado) and wait for the phone to be returned before I could use the equipment.
I have trusted AARP for referrals; no longer. I have now canceled my AARP membership. I'm reporting Jitterbug to BBB. I plan to send the "word", in every manner possible, that Jitterbug is a mistake. I mean aggravation.
More Jitterbug Complaints & Reviews
- Jitterbug Phone - Terrible service! 
- Jitterbug - Terrible service! 
- Jitterbug - bad service 
- Jitterbug Phone - Rude Customer Service -- Poor Service 
- Jitterbug Phone / GreatCall, Inc. - Predatory Unethical Practices 
- Jitterbug - Customer service
- Great Call / Jitterbug - Service Cancellation 
- GreatCall - They kept charging me after I canceled my subscription 
- Jitterbug Cell Phone - Jitterbug cell phone 
- GreatCall 5star Urgent Response - VERY Defective DESIGN - Dangerous