Jetstar — still no refund
I was scheduled to fly to Bangkok during the airport closure in early Dec 08. My flight from Singapore was cancelled, and I was left stranded at Changi. I eventually flew home to AU (not to BKK) via another airline. I still have not been refunded for the cancelled flight - it has been over 6 MONTHS!!! Everytime i call, i'm told it's "being processed" and i am to wait a couple of weeks. This has been going on for months now. I never get to speak to anyone in authority or with any control over the situation - i am just stuck with the call centre who are unable to do anything except tell me that the cheque is in the mail. I am SO FRUSTRATED at the shoddy service.
The worst part is i still have a ticket for BKK to MEL, that i was hoping to use some other time (i can't do anything with it other than postpone the departure date) but i'm so angry with Jetstar i don't want to fly with them - but they won't refund the ticket.
There has to be SOMETHING i can do about this, but i dont know what :(
More Jetstar Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - jetstar flight 3k698
- Jetstar Airways - security scan
- Jetstar Airways - cancellation and refund 
- Jetstar Airways - incorrect booking change
- Jetstar Airways - damaged suitcase