Jetstar Airways / excessive fees
One of the most frustrating things about Jetstar is that they don't have a telephone number to lodge complaints. If you have a complaint you are expected to lodge it in writing so you should definitely do that. You will find that it will take at least a month to receive a reply.
If you need to speak to Jetstar Complaints you can ring any of the following numbers: [protected]/[protected] or [protected].
My complaint was about their fees which I regarded as excessive. For instance, if you need to change your Flight Itinerary, Jetstar will charge $30.00 per person each way. If you are late for a flight, Jetstar will charge $30.00 per person to re-schedule.
This fee structure was challenged in the Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal at the Office Of Fair Trading. The Jetstar official representative stated in Court that the fees charged are the way Jetstar make their money. When you make your Booking you also agree to accept their Fee Structure. In the words of the Judge, the only way to avoid this is to not deal with Jetstar in future, advice I will certainly take and so should you.
More Jetstar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - jetstar flight 3k698
- Jetstar Airways - security scan
- Jetstar Airways - cancellation and refund 
- Jetstar Airways - incorrect booking change
- Jetstar Airways - damaged suitcase