Jetstar Airways / price
Due to having Air Asia pull the pin flying from Darwin to Bali, we now only have the option of flying with Jetstar.
Only be a 2.5 hour flight, the price your company put on your flights is absolutely ridiculous! As anyone knows, living in Darwin is expensive as is and to have a small get away, you're looking at $1000 return when flights use to be between $150-$200 one way.
Considering the prices are so high you would think you would get comfortable seats or even complimentary water and food, but nope still got to pay for EVERYTHING!!
Considering Jetstar is apart of Qantas, being highly recommended over other flight companies and being more luxurious, you think they would put some of their money towards giving customer's a better experience at a lower cost!
Darwin does and will continue to lose out more and more and it all comes down to the money sector!
Inconsiderate and unfair. Give us a break already!!
More Jetstar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - flight cancellationjq030 - 24.1.2019
- Jetstar Airways - club membership
- Jetstar Airways - boarding pass denied
- Jetstar Airways - disgusting service from customer service
- Jetstar Airways - refund of cancelled flight