Jetking / Waste of time and money: duffers run the institute

1 India Review updated:

My brother in India New Delhi took training from these buggers, he spent 1.5 yrs with this lousy institute..what a waste of time and money .. he paid Rs.60, 000 for the course.after 1.5 yrs jetking is unable to teach concepts of networking. jetking has worthless computers(dead machines).
Instructors do not give training on live systems.

My advice to everyone beware of these people..
ady
USA.

Ad

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I do not aggree with this .
    I saw so many students across county who are trained by Jetking & there families are happy with them.
    It depends on learner also.

27th of Feb, 2009

jetking is a big choot its suck full of fools running instute

• Bo
      25th of May, 2009

Go blow urself [censored] ..jetking sukx n u know it [censored]

• Je
      4th of Jan, 2010

managment of jetking ashararoad is very bad specialy manager.he treated faculties like an officeboy.he is the worst person i have ever meet.No faculty or even any staff is satisfy.Everyone is disatisfy from the managing point of view

• Aj
      1st of Apr, 2010

yes i was agree with your comments
    i went zetking regarding to the inquiry about hardware & Networking But the receptionist reaction was very rude and i am truly unsatisfied

• Na
      11th of Apr, 2010

i also had the same bad experience with jetking.Please guys aware of that bloody stupid jetking institute.They are looting students and looting young intelligent students and spoiling their career.My career is spoiled after joining jetking.

• Ks
      25th of Jan, 2011

Jetking is one of the most reputed networking institutes in India and has trained more and more network professionals every year. Some students who couldn’t cope up with the curriculum and teaching and failed to perform well due to their own incapability go on cursing this superb institute for no reason. These students are so immature that instead of thanking Jetking for its 100% placement they go on blabbering about the institute. I sincerely feel that instead of cribbing you can brush up on your skills and improve yourself .

• Sw
      2nd of May, 2011

Jetking is known for giving hands on experience to their students. Without a practical experience, Jetking students would not be doing great in different companies at top positions. If you have not experienced the education at Jetking, I guess you don't have any right to comment on the quality of education Jetking provides.

• Ar
      16th of May, 2011

Hi,
    Jetking Institute is doing some thing very nice for the students. If you have done a small course from them go any where in India and they will recognize you and will give you preference above the rest. Any other person in the world can teach you but it is you who have to do hard work and learn some nice good stuff. A good student is he who opens 10 different doors from each door of knowledge what has been provided by his teacher. Try to look into yourself and leave pointing fingers at others. This will make you succeed in life.

• Pa
      24th of Jun, 2011

Jetking Institute is very useless. They preferred only for his rules & regulations not completely, and they have no full components to practical. In field or when you work Practical knowledge is important, So you can think which is better.

27th of Aug, 2011

Jetking is among the best institutes of India and is recognized worldwide. If you go out for a job then you will be seen as a Jetking student and may be given importance. If you are facing some problem then it is not at all required to post a complaint online. I don't see any such requirement as of now as Jetking sort out your complaint and really take care of your studies. Please contact them and they will surely help you out with the same. I being a student of Jetking have never faced any problem with Jetking. It was my pleasure studying with such a great institute of India.

• Am
      15th of Nov, 2011

i am totatlly agree with you ambala jetking institue also like dustbin.. the placement officer is totally fool and idiot.they have no knowlege about hardware and networking .every practical do on software.they give more knowlage about electronics, hardware, networking.in hardware they about only parts... they give us no oppertunity of training in any comapany as tranner.. jetking have no value.i lost my lot of money in this institue.the fees of this institue like bucket of money and we earn money likes drops...all the management fool

• Ar
      30th of Nov, 2011

I have learned that the rivals of Jetking are doing all this to spoil their name and putting forged complaints online on many other similar complaint sites. I being a student of Jetking have never faced any problem with Jetking. Jetking is a good institute. Jetking faculty is very smart and very good. Jetking give us a good job. You join the JETKING institute and make your life bright. We all must thank Jetking for giving such valuable knowledge. If you cant help yourself how can someone else make you learn. Stop complaining and start learning. That will be more helpful for you rather than keep commenting here.

26th of Dec, 2011

Being a Jetking student I never faced any problem from their side. I have seen people posting fictitious complaints to discourage students from joining Jetking. I guess these complaints come up from the competitors of Jetking. Jetking is the best institute where you can invest less and earn more. You don’t have to be a graduate to study with Jetking. I joined Jetking after my 12th and did JCHNE, a 2yrs course in Hardware and Networking. Currently I am working with TCS on a third party pay roll and really earning handsome salary. I am in fact very happy with what life has given me until now and wish for the finest in prospect. All thanks to my Lord who gave me a settled life through Jetking.

26th of Dec, 2011

What are you talking about man? It is an institute and not a local shop where you can ask for anything. They have their rules and regulations. Being a Jetking student I never faced any problem from their side. I have seen people posting fictitious complaints to discourage students from joining Jetking. I guess these complaints come up from the competitors of Jetking. Jetking is the best institute where you can invest less and earn more. You don’t have to be a graduate to study with Jetking. I joined Jetking after my 12th and did JCHNE, a 2yrs course in Hardware and Networking. I must say that Jetking is the best and the most valuable institute of India for Networking courses. Jetking truly rocks.

26th of Dec, 2011

I can never agree on any negative complaint against Jekting. I was a part of this great institute and I never faced any such problem. If you can’t appreciate the efforts that Jetking puts in for improving your personality to make you match the IT industry professionals, then I pity you. Instead of availing state of the art learning facilities, you chose to think of them as a burden. But at least you should do better than spreading lies and rumors about such a good institute. I will ask you to go to any local institute where they charge damn less and also don't provide proper IT skills. Join them and you will learn the importance of Jetking.

• Sh
      24th of Jun, 2013

it ###s ur life

• Gu
      5th of Jul, 2013

hai my name is surya

i want to join in jetking in hyderabad branch can any one help me

• Bh
      19th of Sep, 2013

Jetking is one of the best institution one could ever be a part of. They always help their student in what so ever way they can.They have a faculty that is very smart and very good, with 100% Job guarantee. I have completed my JCHNE course from this very place and I never felt any such problem and it was really awesome completing my studies from Jetking. I hope they might help you for sure. Good institute! Thank You JetKing . Cheers

• Pr
      24th of Oct, 2013

Jetking is not a bad institute to learn all basics of Hardware & networking. When it comes for job I think we can it high profile job if we are capable enough.