Complaints & Reviews

Poor Service Poor Products

I use 6 to 7 toner cartridges in my business. In 2011 I had some problems with the cartridges from Cartridge...

bad customer service

Last time I was in Cartridge World I bought two recycled inks for my printer. One of them was empty, I took it back to the store a couple of days ago and told the sales girl that when I took it out of it's package, that wasn't sealed properly, I noticed that there wasn't a little strip to pull off. When I told the girl that I wanted a replacement she said no, nothing leaves here empty. You must have made a mistake and used it and just forgot. I told her I did not because when I realized that it was empty I put a rubber band around it so I wouldn't mix it up with the others.

I don't appreciate being called a liar. I don't steal, I don't use up ink and then say I didn't. I'm telling everyone I know what happened and not to trust them. I know many people who shop there. From now on, I'll be buying my printer ink somewhere else, I'll just pay the extra 2.00, it's worth it, at least when you get an empty one, it's replaced without them saying that you're a liar.

• Bi
    BilM Sep 10, 2013

Cartridge world at Vauxhall Lndon
    I had some passport photos taken in this filthy shop only to later discover that the pics were not suitable for my passport application, as my glasses had shown reflection from the shop lights. Went back for re takes only to be told that it was my fault for not removing my glasses and that I would have to pay again! .

When I walked in the shop asking whether they took passport pics they should know if what they are selling to the customer is satisfactory or not! Aren't they offering a service as a professional company?
    Rediculous customer service, sucking teeth and walking away whilst I am still in the shop explaining my case. Don't ever buy anything from this place as you won't get a refund once you step out the door!!!

Bad service

Two printer cartridges that I purchased at Cartridge World went bad immediately upon putting them into my HP...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices