Jet Blue Airlines / awful airlines

1 JFK Airport NYCNew York, NY, United States Review updated:

I was ON TIME (50 min early) for my original flight.

'I' took the initiative at JFK since I was 'just a number' to figure out what was going on. I was then directed to the 'Chaos' Machines. Very 'non-user' friendly. Spit out a ticket that said 'Ooops'. Very appropriate. Went to Jet blue rep, put me in a much slower line - wasted VALUABLE TIME... only one person! Another rep said shorter line at the other end. Brisk walk to other side, first one in line. That rep said I am now 'late' and missed the flight. If was only 5min earlier I would of made it. You think??!!

If I wasn't tossed around like a ping-bong ball, I'm sure I would have. Bought ticket because I had no choice. Took the jet blue shuttle to the gate... are we here? I don't know, the driver didn't speak English! Some of us just looked at each other - sooo... yeah, I think we're here (very professional).

Spoke to supervisor at JFK Jet Blue Customer service about a refund. He LIED to me and told me to call the 800 number where Marsha told me I should of taken care of it there because the ticket is already purchased. What?? (I think this is what you guys call a 'round trip').

New flight - a few hours to kill. Plane was supposed to take off at 8:30pm - took off at 9:15pm. Why? Because the PILOTS where LATE! Question: Will Jet Blue charge the pilots $230 for being late? I asked Marsha that question 5 times and she refused to answer. When destination was reached, it was a 50 mile difference/$100 cab ride (can you bend me over any further?).

So what did I do? I disputed it on my credit card and Charles Schwab refunded my money. Thank God for Charlie! He's on my side. NEVER fly these idiots. Instead, fly Virgin America. Much better, airline, service and respect! JET BLUE SUCKS!!

Va

Comments

4th of Jul, 2009

puleeeese! how often do you travel? I think JetBlue is a great airline. Every seasoned traveller know to check in online before you get to airport. And buddy, being at the airport 50 min before your flight is not on time. I don't know any airport/airline where they recommend you being there less than an hour. Sounds to me like you are one of those pain in the $@% people who always make traveling so much fun for the rest of us. You show up late, and then complain, complain, complain. Since I travel on jetblue all the time (I think their service and planes and prices are great) I think it is a great idea that you travel with someone else. Who needs your self centered negative attitude?