Jet Blue Airlines / misleading info and entrapment/rip off

Jet Blue Airlines
Hello, Im wrting to share my expirience that i had with Jet Blue Airlines, I bought a airline ticket for my 8 yr old son via jet blue airlines, before i purchased the ticket online i called the jet blue airlines where i spoke to a representsitive about purchasing a ticket for a unacompanied child which is my son, flying from New York City to Seattle Washington.My question to her was (I did not get her name during or after the conversation) can a unacompanied child fly by himself, she replied yes under two circumstances, theres a fee for $75.00 each way where he would be assisted by someone that works with the airlines, the second option was unless hes flying non stop from New York to Seattle, then i would not need to pay the $75.00 fee each way, So mi replied fine ill buy the tickets NON STOP, I then also asked her if there was a price difference in fares between a adult and a child, she replied NO, as long as they are over the age of 2 yrs old there ticket cost the same as a adult, so i end the conversation with her and went a head and purchased the tickets online.One day prior to travelling which is todays date 07/20/2009 my mother called the airlines and asked about how and wht procedures she has to go by to make sure hes seated on the plane and wont get lost from the terminal each way, Another representsitive told her her cant travel by himself and we would either have to write a letter stating that im allowing her to escort him through the terminal to the plane or we have to pay a $ 75.00 fee.From my understanding im being misled in both instances, so we went ahead payed the extra $75.00 to get him on the flight, after speaking to a supervisor badge #54396 who was very diresepectful and went to complain to me abt the whole situation and hangup the phone on me, I then called back spoke to a next rep and she spoke to me in a more gentler form and at no point no one appologised to me, i asked is there any way we can get that recording of the person i spoke to about purchasing the tickets, she said no, as it staes THIS RECORDING MAY BE MONITORED, which the conversation wasnt recorded, so they arent able to tell me who gave me wrong info on purchasing the tickets, so im just letting other persons know of my unfortunate incident with JET BLUE AIRLINES, PLEASE SIR/MADAM i wouldnt like this to happen to a anext Mlitary person/Vetrans who served their country or any other hard working person who has to see and get their money worth in this tough econmic times.Way to go Jet Blue thats how you treat your customers/returning war vetran who has'nt seen his son in 5 yrs, GREAT JOB, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

JetBlue Airways Logo JetBlue Airways