Jennifer Convertibles / delivery problems
Did not receive a "courtesy call" before 5pm the day before - as they told me when I purchased the sofa. I ended up calling them at 5pm and they said that the 5 hr window would be from 12-5pm. So I said ok, that reduces the original 12 hr expected window (8am-8pm) down to 6 hrs really. The next day I went on errands in the morning, only to find that they tried to deliver at 9:30am. I called the delivery guy - he said he couldn't come back. I called the Manhattan Jennifer Convertible branch that I purchased from - and they were not helpful, saying that I would have to reschedule. The next possible day being a week later (which was not possible for me) and the next one after that in 2 more weeks.
As a result - my sofa won't come before the July 4th holiday when I wanted to have people over. I'm on call as a physician on certain days so I specifically went out of my way to get it delivered, and it was not delivered. The true delivery date is now up in the air.
I should have done more research before purchasing from them - it's bad when you Google "Jennifer Convertibles" and find that the first few links already has 4 sites pointing to customer complaints.
More Jennifer Convertibles Complaints & Reviews
- Jennifer Convertibles - scam warranty 
- Jennifer Convertibles Sofa Company - warranty issue and terrible cust svc! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - warranty issues 
- Jennifer Convertible - worst retailer! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - bait and switch - deliberatley mis-represented product - made it impossible to return product. literally. 
- Jennifer Convertibles - sleeper sofa and loveseat
- Jennifer Convertibles - foam mattress
- Jennifer Convertibles - financing
- Jennifer Convertibles - non delivery of 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery and service and waiting for a replacement table