JD Group / scam and theft!

1 1651 Dancy Blvd.Memphis, TN, United States Review updated:

Came home from work to find the wife could not say no to a carpet cleaning demo for the Kirby Sentria. Basically nothing bad went on to my knowledge other than I suspected that when I asked if the cleaner he demoted was actually right out of the box or was I buying the demo that was used at prior homes I was told the unit was brand new, never used anywhere but in my home. I was charged a lot of money for a cleaner but can't really complain about this as I've seen much worse.

The 'sales manager' had promised to bring us a sample of Kirby products and did so 2 days after our initial purchase. My wife was at ease with this guy by now and did not feel alarmed when he asked to use the bathroom. And then remembering the logical one was probably a mess (kids) she directed him to the master bathroom.

Well, all I know is this - My wife could not locate the diamond engagement ring I gave her 16 years ago. I searched to the point I was sure that it was not in the house.

Today an ex worker for this guy gave me quite a bit to think about. He confirmed that the cleaner was used at many homes as a demo prior to the sale to us. He told us what what our price should have been for this cleaner. Well, that's not my biggest problem as it's not THAT bad in my opinion. But when then casually told us that his boss was bragging to his friend about stealing something from us, and said he think it was some jewelry I knew that I could not allow this to go without some sort of action by me. Cheat me on a sale is one thing - I did not have to say yes. But walk through my home as a Kirby representative and steal the diamond solitaire ring given to my wife when we dated is beyond belief - I'm not sure exactly what my course of action will be but I have to do something about this mess.

Va

Comments

• Ts
      20th of Oct, 2017

My name is Tshepo and reside in Tsakane by Brakpan, I bought lounge suite with a tv stand last year at Tsakane Mall. I was happy to have received the best service, however i never knew that i will be paying forever. Last month I decided to settle my account and i was told that there is a refund that I am supposed to be getting. Up to this far I have not received anything and my mails are no longer answered.
    I advise people not to buy furniture on credit, it is the worst thing ever I did in my life.