JD Group / scam and theft!

1 1651 Dancy Blvd.Memphis, TN, United States Review updated:

Came home from work to find the wife could not say no to a carpet cleaning demo for the Kirby Sentria. Basically nothing bad went on to my knowledge other than I suspected that when I asked if the cleaner he demoted was actually right out of the box or was I buying the demo that was used at prior homes I was told the unit was brand new, never used anywhere but in my home. I was charged a lot of money for a cleaner but can't really complain about this as I've seen much worse.

The 'sales manager' had promised to bring us a sample of Kirby products and did so 2 days after our initial purchase. My wife was at ease with this guy by now and did not feel alarmed when he asked to use the bathroom. And then remembering the logical one was probably a mess (kids) she directed him to the master bathroom.

Well, all I know is this - My wife could not locate the diamond engagement ring I gave her 16 years ago. I searched to the point I was sure that it was not in the house.

Today an ex worker for this guy gave me quite a bit to think about. He confirmed that the cleaner was used at many homes as a demo prior to the sale to us. He told us what what our price should have been for this cleaner. Well, that's not my biggest problem as it's not THAT bad in my opinion. But when then casually told us that his boss was bragging to his friend about stealing something from us, and said he think it was some jewelry I knew that I could not allow this to go without some sort of action by me. Cheat me on a sale is one thing - I did not have to say yes. But walk through my home as a Kirby representative and steal the diamond solitaire ring given to my wife when we dated is beyond belief - I'm not sure exactly what my course of action will be but I have to do something about this mess.

Va

Comments

• Ts
      20th of Oct, 2017

My name is Tshepo and reside in Tsakane by Brakpan, I bought lounge suite with a tv stand last year at Tsakane Mall. I was happy to have received the best service, however i never knew that i will be paying forever. Last month I decided to settle my account and i was told that there is a refund that I am supposed to be getting. Up to this far I have not received anything and my mails are no longer answered.
    I advise people not to buy furniture on credit, it is the worst thing ever I did in my life.

• Ts
      14th of Aug, 2018
    JDG Financial Services / JD Group - poor service
    hammanskraal
    South Africa

I had an account with bradlows and they sent my account to the attorneys off which I have settled my account as per the settlement letter that I got from the attorneys--bradlows did not write off the balance that was left I have been to jubille mall branch to no avail no one manage to assist me--I spoke to refilwe kobane, and collen seafadi

• Tu
      16th of Aug, 2018
    JDG Financial Services / JD Group - Dmc/ debt collection company
    Durban

MY identity no:7905160352087
    Faith NP Magwaza
    DMC had my account from 2015 but nobody contact and update my file.They told me that my account is closed please provide and send my prescribed letters and to update the Transunion about my acccount.I am not permanent employed, please update my accounts.

Regards
    Faith

• Ne
      20th of Aug, 2018
    JDG Financial Services / JD Group - Not Receiving Paid Up Letter
    Pretoria
    South Africa

DMC and I have requested a PAID UP LETTER for my account. 2mths now, still nothing.

Need an urgent PAID UP LETTER

Id: 8004025237086

My email : neilstrydom01@gmail.com

• Fe
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    JDG Financial Services / JD Group - Everything
    South Africa

I've never experienced such in incompetence my entire life!!! Why do you take my money then send me treating messages that i owe?? I sincerely doubt there is someone who will call me. I will return your TV on weekend - I just can't anymore.

• Je
      15th of Oct, 2018
    JDG Financial Services / JD Group - Product no delivery
    Bloemfontein
    incredible.co.za

Order product #300091637, on 27 August 2018, and after complaining twice to JD Group, changed status to be delivered on 5 September to be delivered on 10 September, it is now 17 September and still no delivery or status change.

• Nk
      12th of Nov, 2018
    JDG Financial Services / JD Group - Refund for my purchase not recieved over 30 days later
    Johannesburg
    jdgroup.co.za

I did a bed lay buy at sleep masters in December, a week later I asked for a refund because I had bought a bed elsewhere. That was on the 9th of December. No one calls me, when I go to the branch where I bough the bed no one gives me an answer. I need my money.

• Lu
      13th of Nov, 2018
    JDG Financial Services / JD Group - Call Centre not answering phones
    Johannesburg
    jdgroup.co.za

Good day,
    I made a call at 09h10 2016-12-06 and I was transferred to your debt review department and no one picked up the phone.