JC Penney Company / nike shoes
I was excited walking into JCP Northgate store shoe section to find they had a label saying 25% Nike Sale, I found a sneaker I really liked but it had a miss mate sticker on it and felt disheartened, I looked in all the boxes in the same row it was in and managed to find the pair, I was excited. I tried them on, they fit perfect. An associate walked by and complimented it and said it was the only pair left. I figured since they were cute and on sale, why not (sticker on shoe was $55). I walked up to the very front to the cashier and she punched in the $55, total being $60 after tax. I asked her to make sure they were on sale as the label said 25% Nike sale, she checked and said they weren't on sale. If they aren't on sale, why is that sign up there? So misleading! I was mad but remained calm, declined to pay that much and left the store. I hope this isn't what is going to happen to others who are wanting to purchase Nike women's shoes.
Updated by LepoloC, Jun 09, 2018
Look what I just found on their website, the discounted price, pissed!
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional