JC Penney / terrible company
I made 3 purchases with JC Penney in the last three months. I spent over $300.00 on pictures of my children and $20.00 in the children's department on clothes. I also reordered more pictures online.
I downloaded my bank statement this afternoon and saw a charge for $9.95 for something called SBS Fun Family Rewards. I googled it and found that this is a program implemented by JC Penney. I have no idea what the program does -- I've received nothing in the mail or email describing it.
No one asked me online or in the store if I wanted to join this program. I never signed anything authorizing any debits from my account. I have contacted the local store and Tom, the Manager, is supposed to call me back tomorrow. No one at the store when I called this evening had heard anything about the program in either the portrait area or the main store.
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - conditions at store location
- JC Penney Company - in home window decorating
- JC Penney Company - jc penny salon
- JC Penney Company - bathrooms
- JC Penney Company - poor service in checking out lack of cashiers