[Resolved] Jasper52die-cast car models

This concerns the purchase of two vehicles listed oil invoice # 2473917. That invoice covers the following;
Lot# 0015 Vitesse Buick Special and Lot # 0006 Solido Packard vehicle

The problem is that I received a product # 0006 I didn't order which was a regular Packard, not a military one. The second item 0015 which is the Buick special never arrived. The above invoice was paid in full for 66.00 dollars. Could someone look into this matter and email at [protected]@gmail.com
The service rep in my opinion was very rude and reflects on the company he works for. I also could not understand him as his english was not very good. A bad place to have someone without fluent english skills, or he is from another country.
Richard Rosenfeldt

• Resolution statement

• Jasper52 Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

Hello Richard,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. If you could send over the images of the items you received to [protected]@jasper52.com, this way we can look into this matter and investigate. Also, can you tell us the number that you called when you reached out and who you spoke to? As I want to make sure you called the correct number, as this does not sound like you spoke to a member of our team.

Ri