Menu

complaints

Money Tree Lead Systems Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Money Tree Lead Systems at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Money Tree Lead Systems. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Money Tree Lead Systems complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Money Tree Lead Systems complaints

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Money Tree Lead Systems I signed up for leads and right off the bat they were leads that are bogus

I signed up for leads and right off the bat they were leads that are bogus. Bad numbers, people that have no clue why I am calling. I want a refund. My attorney is also hands-on to help. Bank has been notified as well.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Money Tree Lead Systems I paid $999.00 to Money Tree Lead Systems, LLC to get real estate leads

I paid $999.00 to Money Tree Lead Systems, LLC to get real estate leads. They said I would get 8 to 12 leads every month for a whole year. They did send me leads like they promised, but 7 out of 10 of them had inactive phone numbers. They stopped sending leads for two months and told me it was because I didn't check their website. But they still took my money. Out of the 38 leads they sent, only one was actually interested, and even they weren't really looking. I want a refund, but I can't download the information from their website to send it.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Money Tree Lead Systems I paid $2697 to Market Maker/Money Lead System to set up a Lead Generation System

I paid $2697 to Market Maker/Money Lead System to set up a Lead Generation System. Over a period of 80+ days, I didn't get any good leads. The purchase agreement didn't result in any serious conversations about Real Estate. Some angry folks even called me, telling me to stop bothering them and threatening to report me for Do Not Call Violations. It seemed like Market Maker's actions caused this trouble. Many leads were from outside my area, even from different states. They never set up my home evaluation site and IDX search like they promised. Market Maker was supposed to schedule appointments with Real Estate leads for me, but they often double or triple booked on my Google Calendar. They promised 4 weekly calls, then monthly coaching calls, but I only got 3 calls. After being completely dissatisfied for over 2 months, I asked for a refund, but they refused.

Hide full review

Is Money Tree Lead Systems legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Money Tree Lead Systems as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Money Tree Lead Systems stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Money Tree Lead Systems should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Money Tree Lead Systems earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Money Tree Lead Systems achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Money Tree Lead Systems has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Money Tree Lead Systems has registered the domain name for facebook.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Facebook.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Money Tree Lead Systems website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Facebook.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Facebook.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Money Tree Lead Systems, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Money Tree Lead Systems website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Money Tree Lead Systems has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Money Tree Lead Systems. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
  • Keywords related to scams and fraud were identified in our analysis of Money Tree Lead Systems website, which could indicate that the website is engaging in illegal or unethical activities. It is crucial to approach the website with caution and conduct proper research before taking any action.
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Money Tree Lead Systems I rarely post bad reviews, but today I feel compelled to share my disappointment with Money Tree Lead Systems, LLC

I rarely post bad reviews, but today I feel compelled to share my disappointment with Money Tree Lead Systems, LLC. There are a few reasons why I'm unhappy with their services. Firstly, they made big promises but failed to deliver. Secondly, they offer a so-called "guarantee" that they didn't fulfill. According to the agreement, I was supposed to provide a video testimonial within 30 days, but I was never asked to do so, and honestly, I wouldn't have done it anyway. Thirdly, despite my numerous calls and emails (about once a week for months), they never addressed or responded to my complaints. Fourthly, the online reviews for this company are either amazing or terrible. It's suspicious that all the positive reviews seem professionally written. Fifthly, I spent thousands of dollars and got absolutely nothing in return. Lastly, they didn't even complete important parts of my initial setup because they couldn't get permission from my local association to share data. That alone should warrant a refund.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Money Tree Lead Systems Befor signing up to spoke with Kameron Johnson who is a sales rep for the company

Befor signing up to spoke with Kameron Johnson who is a sales rep for the company. He offered a money back guarantee that stated all funds (Aside from the $500 Facebook Ad spend) would be refunded in the manner in which they were billed if in 90 days I was not satisfied with the company’s system. He said I needed to maintain billing for two cycles with no card billing issues and needed to be active in the system for at least 85 days. I needed to disposition all appointments, and I did that and beyond by providing notes on most appointments. It was also stated that I would be able to download and take any procured leads with me if I chose to cancel, but I wouldn’t have canceled if the leads that were procured were legitimate. Most least procured were looking for rentals, which is not the purpose of the company’s system. The other type of leads procured couldn’t be approved to buy a house unless he or she had some drastic life events that changed his or her financial position.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Money Tree Lead Systems I signed up for lead generation services with this company (dba ***) and paid on August 3

I signed up for lead generation services with this company (dba ***) and paid on August 3. After ~3 months of bogus leads (~10 leads; those that were actually reachable and the person noted as being the one interested indicated they had no idea why I was calling and were not interested in purchasing a home), I spoke with *** and expressed my displeasure. He asked me to give it some more time, and I agreed to do so. Since that call, I have not received a single lead so contacted (attempted to contact) *** starting 11/20 to request a cancellation and refund per their 100% money back guarantee. After multiple emails and call attempts, I tried their general sales and support lines to attempt to recover my payment. Nobody has followed up, and my money has yet to be refunded. Note: I was also included on multiple email chains with other agents who were similarly sold a bill of goods by this company. All/most of them were experiencing the exact same issues with the company not delivering what it advertised and not responding to requests for refunds.

R

Money Tree Lead Systems I started with this company for $750

I started with this company for $750. They said they'd give me my money back when I closed my first real estate deal. They'd take 25% of my commission and the $750 was to secure my spot. They were supposed to give me leads and return my $750 when I closed a deal. I talked to *** and he said the $750 was only valid for 30 days. It's nearly impossible to turn a cold lead into a closed deal in 30 days. They tried to get me to join their elite program for $2500, but I said no. The leads they gave me were useless. One was a school attendance line. Most of the time, the response was that the voicemail was full or not set up. After a few months, I told them I wanted to cancel my service. Finally, I spoke to one of their leads who told me he didn't need an agent because he already had one. When I called ***, he told me to offer the guy a lower commission, which goes against the rules and could make me lose my license. I checked online for independent reviews, not the ones on their own website. Everyone had the same story. They're scammers who take money from anyone dumb enough to sign up. They give fake leads just to keep getting upfront money. They kept saying they guaranteed satisfaction and offered a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee, but they'll keep doing this. It's an easy way for them to scam agents out of money.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Money Tree Lead Systems In January 2022, I signed up for Pay Per Closing with Money Tree Lead Systems, LLC to help boost my real estate career

In January 2022, I signed up for Pay Per Closing with Money Tree Lead Systems, LLC to help boost my real estate career. The representative, *** assured me that if I wasn't satisfied, I could get a refund within 30 days. After about a week or two, I decided to cancel. *** then had his supervisor, ***, contact me. *** suggested that I try it out for the full 30 days and if I still didn't want to continue, I would receive a full refund. The charges were $999.00 and $500.00. However, several weeks passed and I didn't receive any refund.

I then reached out to my bank to dispute the charges, but they weren't helpful. Frustrated, I called Pay Per Closing/Market Maker and had to go the extra mile to get the promised refund. I have an email from *** confirming the refund. However, after that, *** never responded to my emails or calls and completely avoided me. Eventually, I spoke to *** from accounting, who explained that the refund process was delayed because of the dispute. However, he assured me that there were ways to work around it and issue a refund. He mentioned discussing it with ***.

Finally, I received a refund of $999.00, but not the $500.00. No one reached out to me after my initial conversation with *** to explain what was happening. I had to continuously contact the front desk staff to be heard and get the remaining promised refund. It's incredibly frustrating that they made this promise and are now avoiding me by not returning any calls or emails. They even blocked my email from their system, despite still owing me money. This is highly unprofessional and not something a reputable business would do. Action needs to be taken to address this issue.

T

Money Tree Lead Systems I signed a contract with them on 11/28

I signed a contract with them on 11/28. They said my account would be activated within 7 days, but it actually took 23 days. They charged me for the second month exactly 30 days later. They said they would give me a partial refund, but I never got it. When I called to follow up, they said the operations manager needed to approve the refund and would call me back, but that never happened. After a few months, I decided to cancel. I paid for the next month on the 30th, but I submitted my cancellation request on the 14th of the month. Four days after I submitted the request, they locked me out of my account. I called as soon as I noticed it was shut down. They told me it was their policy to lock accounts once a cancellation request was made. I explained that I had already paid for the whole month, so my account should still be active. After 10 days, 12 calls, 4 emails, and sending Facebook messages to all the moderators of their page, I finally got a response from the operations manager when I called from a different phone number. I asked for a refund for the time I couldn't access my account and the partial refund they had promised before. He said I was wrong and that my account was never locked. He said the person I spoke to didn't tell me about their policy. He also said he wouldn't authorize a refund. I told him I couldn't access my account and asked him to send me the information if my account was still active. He responded by saying, "I don't have time or desire to argue with you." It took him 10 days to respond, so he couldn't even verify if my account was locked. I'm not even arguing about the services they promised versus what they delivered. I just want to be compensated for the time I couldn't access my information. I paid for 4 months but only got 3 months at best!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Money Tree Lead Systems This is a complaint against a unprofessional and unethical organization called Marker Maker

This is a complaint against a unprofessional and unethical organization called Marker Maker. I signed an agreement with them on 12/27. Before agreeing, I spoke with *** to discuss their services. Market maker promised to generate leads for my business and promote it to attract clients. They also said they would follow up with the leads and make appointments for me with buyers and sellers. *** convinced me that I would get 40-50 appointments per month in my area if I worked with them. The monthly cost was $997 plus a $500 advertising fee. I was skeptical about committing to $1500/month without knowing if they could deliver what they promised. The only reason I agreed was because of their money back guarantee. They assured me that if I paid 3 consecutive payments, stayed with them for 80 days, and attended the appointments they made, they would refund my money if I wasn't satisfied. From the first week, I noticed their services were not as they claimed. The website was of poor quality, they provided incorrect information about my business, and their customer service was lacking. The appointments they made were irrelevant to my area. They advertised houses below market price and scheduled appointments with people who were just curious and browsing Facebook. Some problems I had with their leads were: 1) The leads were outside my area, 2) The quantity was lower than promised, and 3) The appointments were of poor quality and not serious buyers. I contacted *** to address the issues, but he said if I cancelled before making 3 payments, I wouldn't get a refund and it was better for me to commit to 3 months of their services. So, I made the 3rd payment and stayed with them for 80 days. On 3/4, *** called to see if I wanted to continue with the system. I expressed my unhappiness and said I would probably cancel in the future. He encouraged me to cancel right then and there. I asked if I would get my money back if I cancelled before 80 days, and he said there would be no problem. He guided me through the cancellation process over the phone. The next day, I had a meeting with *** to explain why I cancelled, as requested by ***. *** referred me to the operations manager for a refund. After several attempts to contact the operations manager, they told me I didn't meet the criteria for a refund because I hadn't stayed with them for at least 80 days. They charged me $1500 for the month of March without delivering any leads. Despite my attempts to resolve the issue, they ignored my emails and calls. ***, who deceived me into cancelling early, never spoke to me again. This organization is unethical, provides poor service, and I regret signing up with them. I want my money back as soon as possible.

Overview of Money Tree Lead Systems customer experience

Money Tree Lead Systems, as reported by numerous consumer complaints, has been plagued with a multitude of problems. Users have expressed their dissatisfaction with the company's services, highlighting several negative points. Customers have complained about the lack of transparency and misleading information provided by Money Tree Lead Systems. Many users have reported experiencing difficulties in obtaining refunds for their purchases, with the company displaying poor customer service and unresponsiveness. Additionally, there have been complaints regarding the quality of the leads provided by Money Tree Lead Systems, with many users expressing disappointment and claiming that the leads were of low value. These issues have left customers feeling frustrated and dissatisfied with their experience with Money Tree Lead Systems.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Money Tree Lead Systems contacts