Having problems with Jasper52?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jasper52.

Complaints & Reviews

Jasper52die-cast car models

This concerns the purchase of two vehicles listed oil invoice # 2473917. That invoice covers the following;
Lot# 0015 Vitesse Buick Special and Lot # 0006 Solido Packard vehicle

The problem is that I received a product # 0006 I didn't order which was a regular Packard, not a military one. The second item 0015 which is the Buick special never arrived. The above invoice was paid in full for 66.00 dollars. Could someone look into this matter and email at [protected]@gmail.com
The service rep in my opinion was very rude and reflects on the company he works for. I also could not understand him as his english was not very good. A bad place to have someone without fluent english skills, or he is from another country.
Richard Rosenfeldt

RESOLVED

• Jasper52's response · Nov 26, 2018

Hello Richard,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. If you could send over the images of the items you received to [email protected], this way we can look into this matter and investigate. Also, can you tell us the number that you called when you reached out and who you spoke to? As I want to make sure you called the correct number, as this does not sound like you spoke to a member of our team.

Sep 13, 2018

Jasper52 — invoice #2381673 natural crystals, minerals & specimens

This is supposed to be a natural lazuirte crystal. It has been "manufactured" and very poorly done. It is an...

Jul 03, 2018

Jasper52 — product and shipping scam

Do not buy from Jasper52, I will try to do an unbiased review however I cannot recommend Jasper52 to anyone...

Apr 05, 2018

Jasper52 — items not as described

Terrible experience. First of all, their "vintage gravures" auctions are literally vintage images pulled from...

Jasper52 Auction House — lithographs auctions

Buyer beware! Caution in doing business with this company. I purchased a lithograph from their online auction...