Jackson HewittI was misled by jackson hewitt I have the email to prove it.

Hello my name is Cristina Vinson D.O.B. 07/05/1978 I am a customer of Jackson Hewitt tax location 9059 Lyndale Avenue South Bloomington, MN I went into the office on 12/26/2017 with my final check stub of the year and applied for a loan I received an email from Jackson Hewitt stating I was pre approved for 750.00 which breaks down to 200.00 on 12/26/2017 which I did receive on a American express card which was provided by Jackson Hewitt. Then the email states when you come back in to finish your taxes you will receive 550.00 dollars more well I went into the location on Saturday 01/28/2017 with my W2 to finish the process and when I left I got a email stating 300.00 been loaded onto the card. I was wondering what happened to the rest of the 250.00 I was approved for? So I went into the Jackson Hewitt Local office at about 11:15 am sunday 01/29/2017 morning and talked to the District Manager named Mike who states he cant help me with this one that I need to go thru Meta Bank. I was upset because my email that I received was directly from Jackson Hewitt so why couldn't the DM help me with this issue.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bloomington, MN He refused to even look into it and stated I needed to contact Meta Bank regarding this. Now its Monday 01/30/2017 I call the bank they verify I was only given 500.00 total and not sure why I ever received the email from Jackson Hewitt stating I was approved for 750.00 so now im back at square one with no one to help me with this issue, I am very upset and felt as though I was mislead by Jackson Hewitt. I received False advertising I even read the fine print on the email and there was nothing stating up to that amount or depeneding on anything it just states your pre approved for 750.00 to be paid 200.00 the day I came in with my check stub which did happened and 550.00 when I return. The amount never changed for my income as far as my last check stub and W2 the amounts are the same so I know that cant be the reason so I am just wishing I could get a explanation of what happened and to why I didn't received what I was approved for. By the way Meta Bank couldn't help me either.
I tried to attatch my email but the system doesn't support it. I am going to report this to the news next . Can someone please contact me back regarding this matter thank you so much

Cr
Jan 30, 2017

Comments

Feb 01, 2017

This is so terrible, I received approval for 1300 on 12/15/16 which I received 200. When I brought in my w2. Received a email saying approved for 1100. Waited a while received email stating I got 1100$. Checked serve card no money. Called JH they told me that this was out of Thier hand and they could not help me, I asked didn't you prepare my taxes, tell me something. All I got was attitude and the door. Now serve told me the card rejected 1100$ and to call JH to see where my money is because they are only a prepaid card holder service not a bank. So called JH they keep hanging up on me. So finally got someone and they told be to call metabolism who is in charge of refund loans. Called them told me call JH. Manager at office told me she don't know where my money is and that is no longer in thier hands, some service right. It's 02/01/2017 no money no help bad service. So I called and asked about where my refund would be sent. Since my money is not on card+ card is not working and serve said money will not load onto that card. So I asked about my state check+ the remaining Federal and got cursed out by JH worker. So now no one has any information on my tax preparation. JH, American Express serve card, or bank. No one knows anything I feel robbed, and disrespected. They should not be able to get away with these scams. Mad enough to fight.

Feb 01, 2017