Jack In The Box / closure

Livingston, TX, United States Review updated:
2.5
I recently was returning home when I stopped in a Jack In the Box franchise that I usually stop. It was passed the opening time and I was told they were closed. After talking to a patron he told the new manager was scared to open because of the Louisiana people that may be evacuating from Hurricane Gustav. I waited a while and left hungry. I was not evacuating I was just going home after a Labor Day vacation. When I left I saw all their lazy ### sitting at on of the tables drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. The complaint will probably not go anywhere but I think the idiots need to know that they are hiring lazy ###s that don't do their jobs. By the way, it was after 6 am.

Comments

Is
  25th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
wow, how about you take YOUR lazy butt home and make some food yourself? this is a service, not a privliage. you really should think about taking some cooking classes, what if these restaurants were closed down for a week or so? you'd die from no food. people like you really are getting too demanding. i would assume they were clocked off waiting for the call from corporate to go home. do you expect them to go cook YOUR food with no pay? i wouldn't. so selfish.
Jc
  4th of Apr, 2009
"this is a service, not a privliage"...<-- um... your a ###. And not just because of your grammatical errors! It being a "service" is exactly why he is right to complain! They failed to provide the SERVICE that they should have, and not for a justifiable reason, certainly not by JBX company standards! I would know, as I am married to a Jack in the Box manager, and am amazed by all the complaints I have read here. If it is any consolation to any of you, these managers and employees will most likely not hold their jobs very long. Jack in the Box is very strict about quality and standard. I have seen people fired for not acting in accordance with Jack policy when they come in to the store, and this was on their day off! My husband gets all over his employees even if they aren't rude to a customer, but didn't use a friendly tone when talking to them. I know you have all had some horrible and inexcusable experiences with Jack, but remember, it is not ALL of them and the company does not allow this behavior if they know about it, so please send in those complaints!!

Try calling this number: 1-800-955-5225

I am so sorry for your experiences, and hope your future ones will be much better!

~ Jack Wife in California :P
Ut
  22nd of Mar, 2010
TO: ispeakenglish, do you? PERSON WHO KEEPS WRITING RUDE REMARKS!!!

YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE. THIS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE TO GO AROUND BASHING PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN INSECURITIES. YOU SOUND LIKE A VERY HORRIBLE PERSON. ALL YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN. I DON'T KNOW HOW AN AWEFUL PERSON LIKE YOU COULD SLEEP AT NIGHT.

GROW UP!!! FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE TO COMPLAIN ON AND I WOULD ADVISE BEFORE YOU GO BASHING PEOPLE EVER AGAIN YOU TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR OF WHAT IMAGE YOU GIVE PEOPLE ABOUT YOURSELF!!!

Jack In The Box Logo Jack In The Box