Jack In The Box — food poisoning
I recently went to the jack in the box on Madison Ave in granite city, IL 62040. Upon waiting for 20 minutes in the drive thru line, I came down with food poisoning shortly after eating there. I went into the franchise to explain my concern to the store manager whom pretty bluntly told me I was wrong and a liar (in so many words). I however am a RN I know what food poisoning is. After being told I was a liar (in so many words) I asked for the corporate number, the number I was given was a completely wrong number. I had to go on Google to find the correct number. I am very disappointed with the way this franchise is being ran and the way the employees speak to customers. I will NEVER eat at another Jack in the box, nor will anyone in my family.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - product/ service
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional