Jack In The Boxfood poisoning

I recently went to the jack in the box on Madison Ave in granite city, IL 62040. Upon waiting for 20 minutes in the drive thru line, I came down with food poisoning shortly after eating there. I went into the franchise to explain my concern to the store manager whom pretty bluntly told me I was wrong and a liar (in so many words). I however am a RN I know what food poisoning is. After being told I was a liar (in so many words) I asked for the corporate number, the number I was given was a completely wrong number. I had to go on Google to find the correct number. I am very disappointed with the way this franchise is being ran and the way the employees speak to customers. I will NEVER eat at another Jack in the box, nor will anyone in my family.

Fu
Dec 11, 2018

Comments

•   Dec 11, 2018

What did you eat? How quickly did symptoms appear? What were the symptoms? Did you go to the ER for testing and proof? Leave a stool sample? Anyone can claim that a restaurant food caused it but you need food testing and stool tests done. RNs aren’t licensed to diagnose.