J Crew / service racist?

1 Bellevue Washington, United States Review updated:

I went into J crew today holiday shopping. I was looking through a basket full of socks for stocking stuffers. An employee came up and started grabbing the socks out of the small basket I was looking in and started folding them, practically grabbing them out of my hands. There weren't many in the basket in the first place. She said nothing to me, just started folding them and lining them up in front of her. I was angered and told her I thought it was rude. She apologized without any sincerity and said she was trying to make it easier for me to see them. I don't know how pulling them out and lining them up in front of her was attempting to help me in any way. I went next door to Express and happily finished spending $$$ there instead. I'm Asian.

Dh
Dec 11, 2017

Comments

• Po
      12th of Dec, 2017

While she shouldn't have grabbed them out of your hands, she did apologize. Aside from that, I have absolutely no idea what your race has to do with this situation whatsoever.

• Po
      12th of Dec, 2017

@pobarjenkins Do you have any proof or evidence that any racism occurred in any form?