J Crew / service racist?
I went into J crew today holiday shopping. I was looking through a basket full of socks for stocking stuffers. An employee came up and started grabbing the socks out of the small basket I was looking in and started folding them, practically grabbing them out of my hands. There weren't many in the basket in the first place. She said nothing to me, just started folding them and lining them up in front of her. I was angered and told her I thought it was rude. She apologized without any sincerity and said she was trying to make it easier for me to see them. I don't know how pulling them out and lining them up in front of her was attempting to help me in any way. I went next door to Express and happily finished spending $$$ there instead. I'm Asian.
More J Crew Complaints & Reviews
- J.Crew - scam 
- J Crew - collecting a debt 
- Jcrew - horrible to employees 
- J. Crew - avoid doing business with them 
- J.Crew - avoid and don't buy from j. crew!
- J.Crew Group - general point of view about j. crew
- J.Crew Group - women pant suit
- J.Crew Group - rude staff in calgary, cf chinook center mall
- J.Crew Group - racist treatment from employees
- J.Crew Group - customer service and exchange policy